Friday, October 22, 2010

1.0

Hi.

Well I might as well introduce myself, just in case people read this:

My head often hurts, I get sick of other people rather quickly.

...

^Though there is admittedly a salient element of truth to this, this is how the majority of blogs I read place their focus! Why must it be so self-deprecating! So dramatic! It annoys the hell out of me!

"Hi reader, how're you doing, here's a tribute to how much my shit stinks"

Surely blogs should be about more than this!

Aren't we all human? Capable of lovely traits such as empathy, love respect, etc etc etc?

Why don't we talk about these qualities? Excellent little entities which could help our excellent little world progress into a more peaceable and admirable world! Where's the peace love and understanding! We can positively shape this world! One pretty little sentence at a time!

Haha, just kidding.

Only shit sells, look at the media.

Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment